For decades, our workshops have been repairing hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders to the level of a new product, regardless of brand or manufacturer - with guarantee. We cover a range up to a unit weight of 25 t.
Besides repairing the cylinders, we may also make suggestions for improvement that our customers can use to extend the service life of the cylinders in their systems.
Our repair process is certified according to IS0 9001/2015
- Computerized processing of incoming goods
- Cleaning of the cylinder
- Assessment and generation of a damage protocol
- Economic feasibility study with regard to replacement or reconditioning of defective parts
- Preparation of a cost estimate for the repair
- After customer order: Repair through replacement of spare parts or processing of defective parts through e.g. turning, grinding, milling, honing, welding, whereby each repair step is documented.
- Testing and quality control on in-house test stands along with documentation
- Readiness for dispatch and delivery to our customers
Our qualified staff will be happy to take over the removal and installation of your hydraulic cylinders on site in your production facilities. As your competent partner, we are always at your disposal for an ad hoc damage assessment on site and any possible emergency repair procedures.
For further infromation kindly contact one of our locations in your neighborhood.